To become a subscriber to the system, you need to go through the following steps:-
- Register, providing your organisation's name and details along with the name and details of the principal. (These two entities may well the the same). You will have to enter your address so the system has a record of where to post any materilas ordered along with your valid email address which is used as the part of your login credentials and to which notifications will be sent.
- Once registered, the Administration will be automatically notified. Once your details have been satifactorarily checked, you will be notified of your acceptance via email.
- Having been accepted you may now log into the Orders, place your order and make payment through PayPal.
- When the Administration has received your payment you will be notified via email at which point you will have access to the Manual, Your Account and if you ordered the Online version, the Online Tests.
- When ordering Online sessions, please note their validity ceases when the number of sessions ordered or final date is reached. If Online session orders overlap, the final date is caclulated from the date of the order.
There are many places in the system where Grids are used. These all function in the same way as follows:-